Normal-Skin Whitening Formula Home Remedy
This formula is designed for normal skin to obtain a fair glowing skin You may apply this formula on as needed basis, from daily use to once a week use.
For effective results you should use this formula for 6 weeks on a daily basis.
1. Vitamin C (500 mg): 1 Tablet
2. Vitamin B3 (250 mg): 1 Tablet
3. Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon
4. Besan: 2 Tablespoons
1. Yogurt: 4 oz (½ cup)
2. Fresh Lime juice: 1 Tablespoon
3. Almond oil: 2 teaspoons
4. Glycerin: 1 teaspoon
1. Prepare Mix Dry ingredients
- Crush Vitamin C tablets with mortar and pestle grind to a fine smooth powder. set aside
- Crush Vitamin B3 tablets with mortar and pestle grind to a fine smooth powder. set aside
- Combine crushed Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Turmeric powder, and Besan. Mix thoroughly
2. Mix Wet Ingredients together
3. Stir in the dry ingredients. Mix well. Whisk
4. Transfer to a lidded cup and store in refrigerator. You may re-use plastic yogurt container for storage.
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water. It will help open the pores
2. This is an optional step. Cut a slice of fresh lime. Rub it directly on the most effected spots for two minutes. Let it dry about 5 minutes
3. Stir the formula. Apply the formula on the face and neck evenly.
4. Massage the formula in with gentle strokes for about 3 minutes. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some warm water. Work the paste again. Leave it on for another 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Wash and rinse away the formula with cold water. It will close and tighten up the spores
1. Skin renews itself every 4 weeks. During this time, the old pigmented cells get sloughed off. The skin-whiteners brings the new cells containing less amount of melanin. We will use yogurt to exfoliate and get rid of old dead cells. Yogurt brightens skin tone, evens out skin discoloration, minimize fine lines and wrinkles. It allows deeper penetration by other skin lightening agents.
2. Fresh lime juice is a potent skin bleach. It can be harsh on sensitive skin, and dry it out. We offset some of the negative impact by adding Almond oil
3. The formula contains Turmeric to lighten up the skin. Do not add too much Turmeric than specified, it will dye your skin yellow. Turmeric also reacts with almost all the soap forming a light reddish tinge. Do NOT use soap to wash your face for 24 hours after you have applied any formula that contains Turmeric to your face.
4. Almond oil is the richest natural source of Vitamin E. This is a penetrating skin moisturizer. It helps restructure skin, remove scars of old pimples. It also counters the skin-drying induced by whitening agents such as lime juice.
5. When Vitamin C is applied topically, it reduces melanin and whiten the skin.
6. When Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is applied topically, it lightens skin by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
7. Besan (Chickpea flour) is almost neutral agent added to form a paste holding all the ingredients together. For dry-skin formula, use instant oat meal powdered in a food processor