Weight Gain Nut Bar (Char Magaz Mewa) Recipe
High calorie nutrition packed nuts and seeds bar for snack and gain weight
Char Magaz is a combination of Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds and Water melon seeds. Nuts and dried fruits make a a nutritional snack that can be eaten as any candy bar.
1. Rolled oats: 2 cups
7. Honey: ½ cup
Dried Fruit Mix
12. Chopped Raisins: ½ cup
13. Chopped Dried Apricots: ½ cup
14. Chopped Dried Mangoes: ½ cup
15. Chopped Dries Papaya: ½ cup
Step 1: Oats Mixture
Preheat oven to 350º F. In a no-stick cookie sheet, add ingredients 1 through 6. Mix and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Step 2: Liquid Mixture
1. In a glass bowl, add ingredients 7 though 11. Microware on high for 45 second.
After the Oat mixture is ready in step 1, turn down oven to 300º F. Combine Oat mixture, Liquid mixture, and chopped dried fruits. Place the mixture in a baking pan, press it down evenly. Bake for 25 minutes at 300º F. Shut off heat and remove the pan.
1. You need total 1¾ cups of nuts. You may substitute with other type of nuts to your liking such as pine nuts, broken cashews to your liking.
2. You need total 2 Cups of dried fruits. You may substitute with other type of dried fruits to your liking such as dates, dried cherries, dried cranberries.
|Weight Gain Recipes | Weight Gain | Weight Management Tools | Obesity | Google Group | Disclaimer | What do you think!|