|Beverage | Bread | Chicken | Chutney | Dairy | Dessert | Lamb | Legume | Nuts | Rice | Seafood | Snack | Spices | Vegetable|
Tandoori Jhinga (Baked Prawns) Recipe
|Large shelled Prawns are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and spices baked in oven
1. Dahi yogurt: 2 Cups
2. Fresh Serrano peppers (Hari Mirch): 2
3. Fresh Ginger: 2 teaspoons
4. Garlic cloves: 3
5. Shell-on Prawns: 2 pounds
6. Salt: 1½ teaspoon
7. Cayenne powder: 1 teaspoon
8. Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
9. Cinnamon powder: ¼ teaspoon
9. White vinegar: 2 teaspoon
10. Canola Oil: 2 Tablespoon cooking oil
11. Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
12. Degi Mirch Paprika: ½ teaspoon
Step 1 Prepare Food
Cut Serrano peppers and remove seeds to reduce the heat
Peel and cut ginger
Peel Garlic cloves
With a sharp knife, remove head, shell and vein.
Step 2 Marinate
Combine all ingredients except the prawns and puree in the electric blender. This is the marinate.
Marinate the prawns for about 15 minutes.
The Prawns are baked same as the Kebabs. Pre-heat oven to 450º F. Bake kebabs in the oven ( How to bake Kebab Tikka in the oven ) for a total of 8 minutes, 4 minutes each side.
Sizzle the Prawns same as the Kebabs. Sizzle the kebabs .
|Google Group | Disclaimer | What do you think!|