Stuffed Bell Peppers Baked Fusion Recipe
This is a simplified version of traditional stuffed bell peppers that are pan-baked in India
1. Boiled Potatoes: 4 Medium size
2. Sweet peas: ¾ Cup
3. Salt: 1 Tablespoon
4. Cayenne Pepper powder: 2 teaspoon
5. Ginger Powder: ½ teaspoon
6. Cumin Powder: 1 teaspoon
7. Coriander Powder: 1 teaspoon
8. Cinnamon Powder: ½ teaspoon
9. Clove powder: ¼ teaspoon
10. Lemon Juice: 2 teaspoon
11. Water: ¼ cup to moisten stuffing
12. Olive oil: ¼ cup
13. Olive oil: 1 teaspoon to rub outer surface of bell peppers
14. Sweet bell Peppers: 4 units
15. Water: ¼ cup For baking pan
1. Peel boiled potatoes. Mash potatoes to large crumbles about ¼ ". Or use a grater and grate potatoes very coarsely.
2. Add items 2 through 12 to the potatoes. Mix well. This is the stuffing.
3. Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and the white membrane. Stuff the pepper halves. Rub some oil to the outer skin of the peppers. Place the peppers in a baking pan. Add 4 Tablespoons of water. Cover with Aluminum foil.
4. Preheat oven to 375º F. Bake peppers for 20 minutes.