|Beverage | Bread | Chicken | Chutney | Dairy | Dessert | Lamb | Legume | Nuts | Rice | Seafood | Snack | Spices | Vegetable|
Rice Chocolate chip Biscuit (Cookies) Gluten-Free Recipe
These are chewy chocolate chip gluten-free cookies made with whole-grain rice flour (Brown Rice flour)
If you do not want 'chewy' cookies, replace brown sugar with equal amount of white granulated sugar and bake at 325º F for 20 minutes.
1. Un-salted Butter: 1 cup
2. White granular sugar: ¼ cup
3. Brown sugar packed: 1¼ cup
4. Large egg: 2
5. Pure Almond extract: 1½ teaspoon
6. Kewra Essence: 8 drops
1. Brown Rice Flour: 2 cups
2. Corn Starch: 6 Tablespoons
3. Xanthan Gum: 1 teaspoon
4. Fine-grain sea salt: ¼ teaspoon
5. Baking Soda Gluten-free: 1 teaspoon
6. Green Cardamom seeds ground: ½ teaspoon
Semi-sweet chocolate chips: 12 ounce
Step 1: Wet Mixture
1. Use Electric Mixer. Beat butter for one minute
2. Gradually add sugars and beat till light and fluffy, about 5 minutes
3. Add egg, Almond extract, and Kewra. Beat one minute to form a smooth mixture
Step 2: Dry mix
Mix all ingredients and sift together
Step 3: Dough
1. Gradually add dry mix to wet mixture beating at low speed.
2. Stir in Chocolate chips.
3. Divide the dough in two parts. We will make 2 batches. Cover with plastic film. Refrigerate for one hour
Step 4: Baking
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with Parchment paper
3. Remove dough for one batch from the refrigerator. Drop rounded Tablespoon for each cookie on the Parchment paper leaving about 2" in between cookies.
4. Bake about 7 minutes. Rotate the cookie sheet, bake another 7 minutes. Total baking time is approximately 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool
5. Make the second batch
|Google Group | Disclaimer | What do you think!|